Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA) Western Regional Conference!
- Date/Time: Fri, Mar 2, 2018, 3:00 PM – Sun, Mar 4, 2018, 12:30 AM
- Cost: Financial Support Available via the Get on the Bus campaign. With this support transportation and housing for Friday night are FREE Registration for the conference will be $10. Once you register you will be sent a discount code to purchase a ticket through LMSA. There will be no refunds and no transfers. For more information about this, click here.
- Location: Sheraton LAX Hotel, 6101 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Brief Description: Why you should attend the 34th annual LMSA West Regional Conference, Breaking Border, Building Bridges, & Paving the Future of Medicine
1) Get inspired and know your options! This is the largest conference in the West and it will give you great insight as to Why the health professions and How to be successful.
2) Get the tools and resources you need! The conference workshops on the healthcare needs of the Latino community, student leadership training, health care policy, and various forms to take action.
3) Get fired up and connected! In a few months, a couple of years, and in no time you will be applying to health professions school…and need a team of folks there to help you with the entire process…build these relationships now.
For more information on this conference please visit:
- For More Information: Click here. Also, please email Sydney Lopez, Chief Operations Officer with MiMentor at email@example.com
3rd Annual Multidisciplinary Civic Engagement Symposium
- Date: Saturday, June 23, 2018.
- Time: 8:00a-2:30p
- Cost: Free
- Location: Stanford School of Medicine, Li Ka Shing Learning and Knowledge Center, 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, Alway Building, Campus Drive and Roth Way, Stanford, CA 94305
- Submission Deadline: Registration for attendees opens on March 1, 2018
- Brief Description: The Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education will host the 3rd annual multi-disciplinary Civic Engagement Symposium focused on improving health in our communities on Saturday, June 23, 2018. This event is open to San Francisco Bay and Surrounding Area Community College, State University, and Independent School students, faculty, staff, and their community partners. Attendees will learn about strategies to improve health and health outcomes from posters, presenters and partners in various disciplines. Attendance is free, registration is required and seating is limited.
- For More Information: Click here.