5th Annual Bay Area Emergency Medicine Symposium
The 32nd Annual CSU Biotechnology Symposium Registration
- Registration Deadline: December 3rd, 2019 at 5 PM
- Sponsor: CSU
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Brief Description: The 32nd Annual CSU Biotechnology Symposium registration system is now open to faculty, non-presenting students, and administrators through Tuesday, December 3, 2019, at 5 pm.
- The 32nd Symposium will be held January 16-18, 2020, in Santa Clara, California.
- The link to the registration system, as well as the evolving program-at-a-glance, is available at the symposium website. No on-site registration options are available. Information about registration options is available at the symposium registration webpage. Some highlights are:
- CSU Faculty/Staff/Postdoc Registration Information:
- All CSU faculty/staff/postdocs will be charged a $150 registration fee payable by credit card in the registration system. Registration includes lodging as well as lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday at the Santa Clara Marriott (a total value of over $740 this year). Please note: CSUPERB does not provide meals on Thursday or breakfast on Friday and Saturday, so plan accordingly! CSUPERB provides travel reimbursements to campuses (up to $150) for CSU Faculty/Staff/Postdoc attendees. This amount is in addition to lodging and meal costs covered by CSUPERB and can include parking fees. However, these funds can not be used to reimburse the required $150 symposium registration fee.
- CSU Administrator Registration Information:
- Symposium registration is $150, payable by credit card in the registration system. Registration includes lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday at the Santa Clara Marriott. Lodging at the Santa Clara Marriott can be booked at the CSU Symposium group rate ($119/night, at this website). We typically fill our room block, so reserve your rooms early!
- Other Registration Options:
- Event Pass registrations are available to non-presenting CSU students, non-CSU/CCC educators, industry professionals and others. Event Passes ($300 – includes meals or $130 – no meals) are payable by credit or debit card in the registration system. Registration includes access to all sessions at the symposium. Lodging at the Santa Clara Marriott can be booked at the CSU Symposium group rate ($119/night, at this website). We typically fill our room block, so reserve your rooms early! Event Pass registrations are only available in the symposium registration system until December 3, 2019; there is no on-site registration available.
- CSU Student Full Cost registrations are also available to non-presenting CSU students who wish to attend the symposium and also receive shared lodging and meals. Full cost symposium registration is $591, payable by credit card in the registration system.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions about the symposium or registration, please contact CSUPERB (619-594-2822).Click Here to Register and secure your spot at the 32nd Annual CSU Biotechnology Symposium (January 16-18, 2020).