Stanford Cardiovascular Institute Summer Research Program
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- Program Dates: June 8 - August 14, 2020; The dates are slightly flexible, but we require that the student must work in the assigned Stanford labs between June and August. This will allow the CVI to plan events fostering student interactions including a visit to local Silicon Valley biotech company, meetings with panels of faculty mentors and peers, a possible boat ride, and to schedule final oral/poster presentations of their research on a designated day.
- Sponsored by: Stanford Cardiovascular Institute and Stanford University
- General Information: The Stanford Cardiovascular Institute has an exciting opportunity for students interested in research, specifically in the field of cardiology. The Stanford Cardiovascular Institute is offering a 10-week Summer Internship for Undergraduate students in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Medicine. Interns will have the opportunity to work on an independent research project alongside Stanford Faculty. No prior research experience is required. Each student will receive a set stipend covering living costs.
- To Apply: Click here for the online application.
- For More information: For more information and to view previous awardees and mentors, please lick here.
- Contact Information: For any questions, please feel free to contact me or Amanda Chase (email@example.com).