UPCOMING RESEARCH CONFERENCES
CSU Student Research Competition
- Date: May 4-5, 2018.
- Location: Sacramento State University
- Submission Deadline: February 2, 2018
- Brief Description: The annual California State University Student Research Competition, which is held each spring at a California State University, provides undergraduate and graduate students with the opportunity to showcase a recently completed research project and to represent Cal State East Bay. This system-wide competition showcases outstanding research conducted by California State University (CSU) students in the full range of academic programs offered on the 23 campuses that comprise the CSU system. The 2018 Cal State East Bay delegation to the CSU Student Research Competition will be organized by the Center for Student Research, which will hold a series of workshops throughout the year to prepare all interested East Bay students for the competition. There are first and second place winners in both undergraduate and graduate categories.
- For More Information: Click here or please contact the Center for Student Research at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Student Research Symposium
- Date/Time: Wednesday April 25, 2018. 10am-2pm
- Sponsor: Sponsored by the CSUEB Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
- Location: California State University East Bay (Hayward campus), UU 311 & 307
- Brief Description: This event is an opportunity for students to share their research, scholarship and creative activities in a formal conference-style setting. Students representing Cal State East Bay at the statewide student research competition will give their presentations during an oral session in UU307 from 10:00 a.m. - Noon. The poster session will be held in UU311 & 307 from Noon-2:00 p.m. All students involved in research and scholarship outside of the classroom are encouraged to participate!
Last year, over 100 students shared their research at this lively event. We ask faculty to encourage their students to present at the symposium this year. It would also mean a great deal to them if faculty would attend the event to honor their student's work.
- More Information and Registration: Is available on the Center for Student Research website