- Application Deadline: Apply ASAP
- Program Dates: Depends on the program chosen
- Brief Description: CI is an early-career accelerator. We partner with traditional educators and leading companies to close the skills gap that is leaving entry-level jobs unfilled and half of graduates under-employed. Since 2011, our structured outcomes-focused programs combine work- based practical training, class-based seminars and workshops, and hands-on coaching. We equip graduates with the skills, experience and links to employers necessary to launch successful careers in today’s evolving and competitive employment landscape. CI creates globally engaged, career-ready graduates. Upon college graduation, CI alumni secure meaningful employment three-times faster with starting salaries 30% higher than their peers.
- Our Summer programs continue to fill very quickly, so it is encouraged to apply now to avoid disappointment. Toronto, Melbourne, Medellin, Santiago, Tokyo and Shanghai will close on February 16th.
- There is still good availability for Programs across the other locations of London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Miami, Dublin, Barcelona and Madrid. All Programs include a guaranteed internship in a student's industry of choice.
- Their Student Aid scheme is again available this year. Through generous CI Alumni, their Student Aid is offering grants up to $3,263 towards a CI Program of choice. All students and recent graduates are eligible for some aid, irrespective of where they study, and the average award last year was just under $2,000. You may make a student aid application here at no cost.
Odum Internship in Field Ecology
- Application Deadline: February 21, 2020 at 5:00p
- Program Dates: June 15-August 7, 2020
- Sponsor: Edmund Niles Huyck Preserve
- Brief Description: Dr. Eugene Odum, regarded as one of the fathers of ecosystem ecology, launched his scientific career at the Huyck Preserve in the early 1940s as one of the first Senior Research Fellows at the Huyck Preserve's biological research station. In honor of his legacy, the Huyck Preserve offers an internship for undergraduate students who are interested in conducting ecological field research. Interns work with scientific professionals, conduct and present original research, and gain valuable environmental education experience through involvement in our high school summer program.
- For Information: Click here.
- To Apply: Click here.