- Application Deadline: Apply ASAP
- Program Dates: Depends on the program chosen
- Brief Description: CI is an early-career accelerator. We partner with traditional educators and leading companies to close the skills gap that is leaving entry-level jobs unfilled and half of graduates under-employed. Since 2011, our structured outcomes-focused programs combine work- based practical training, class-based seminars and workshops, and hands-on coaching. We equip graduates with the skills, experience and links to employers necessary to launch successful careers in today’s evolving and competitive employment landscape. CI creates globally engaged, career-ready graduates. Upon college graduation, CI alumni secure meaningful employment three-times faster with starting salaries 30% higher than their peers.
- Our Summer programs continue to fill very quickly, so it is encouraged to apply now to avoid disappointment. Toronto, Melbourne, Medellin, Santiago, Tokyo and Shanghai will close on February 16th.
- There is still good availability for Programs across the other locations of London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Miami, Dublin, Barcelona and Madrid. All Programs include a guaranteed internship in a student's industry of choice.
- Their Student Aid scheme is again available this year. Through generous CI Alumni, their Student Aid is offering grants up to $3,263 towards a CI Program of choice. All students and recent graduates are eligible for some aid, irrespective of where they study, and the average award last year was just under $2,000. You may make a student aid application here at no cost.