City Internships Intern
- Application Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Company: Scribe America
- Term: Annual Start/End Dates: Session I→ March through July; Session II→ June through October;
Session III→ April through August
- Location: Concord, CA.
- Brief Description: A Medical Scribe is essentially a personal assistant to the physician; performing documentation in the EHR, gathering information for the patient's visit, and partnering with the physician to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care.
For someone interested in medicine, whether it is a personal interest, or part of a career goal to become a physician or physician assistant, the chance to become a Medical Scribe is unlike any other opportunity available. It offers exciting one-on-one collaboration with a physician, and is unprecedented in its level of exposure to real medicine in practice.
A background in Medical Scribing is quickly becoming the standard for pre-medical experience, and is suggested by medical school acceptance committees across the country. The competition to become a Medical Scribe is intense, and the demand for Medical Scribe services across the country has never been higher. Check out the "How to Apply" page to see if we are hiring in your area.
- For Information: Click here and/or check out the attached document.
- To Apply: Click here.
Environmental Protection Agency Internship Program (CSU)
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Brief Description: This Internship Program offers CSU student volunteer learning opportunities at the EPA in a wide range of discipline areas. It provides students the opportunity to strengthen their leadership, technical, research, communication, networking, and other job skills as well as allowing the interns to become familiar with the EPA and its structure. Students work closely with a CSU faculty advisor and an EPA mentor to develop an overall learning project plan which will guide the internship. With direction from their faculty advisors, students will be mentored by the EPA directly. This is a for-credit Internship Program only, so no stipend/salary is provided. Internships will be offered each semester/quarter and are on an on-going basis. Most internships will be based at the student's home campus. Interns will be required to submit a final report documenting their experience and project(s) with the EPA and complete a career profile on their EPA mentor that identifies the mentor's requisite skill sets and educational requirements.
- Eligibility Requirements: Enrolled at CSU (Half/Full time); enrolled in an internship course on a CSU campus; minimum 2.5 GPA
- To Apply: Click here.
- For More Information: Click here.