Volunteer Opportunity: Chicanx/Latinx Graduation Celebration
- When: Saturday, May 7, 2022; 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Key info: The Chicanx/Latinx Graduation Celebration Committee is looking for volunteers for the annual cultural graduation for the 2021 Chicanx/Latinx Graduation. Volunteer work would include helping with greeting guests, set-up, and clean-up.
- Where: CSU East Bay - Music Building Lawn
- For Additional Info: Visit the BaySync webpage for more information.
Virtual Summer Short Course for Undergraduates on Cancer Genomics
- When: July 25 – August 5, 2022
- Key info: Free 2-week virtual summer short course for undergraduates on Cancer Genomics at JAX (July 25 – August 5). Students will explore cancer genomics and its role in both basic cancer research and clinical care. Please use this link to sign up now for a notification of when registration opens as space will be limited.
- Where: The Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Maine)
- For Additional Info: Sign up now for a notification of when registration opens as space will be limited.
Hearts for Health
- Key Info: Hearts for Health is a nonprofit organization that aims to provide resources and insight for the pre-health community. A virtual shadowing program allows participants to be able to hear from speakers across various healthcare specialties in medicine and more that speak on their journey and advice. These shadowing sessions are held via YouTube, are free of charge, and no sign-up is needed. Along with attending these shadowing sessions, participants can get credit for attending by completing a quiz in which these can be documented on CVs/resumes.
- When: Every Thursday at 7 PM CST
- For More Information: Visit their website for more information or visit their Instagram page to view upcoming sessions.