SUMMER PRE-HEALTH PROGRAMS
Please note that the opportunities listed below are in order of their application deadline. Be sure to look at the "program dates" to determine when the actual program takes place.
Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program Fellowship Program
- Application Deadline: Priority Consideration for applications submitted by February 28, 2018. Final submission date is March 15, 2018 .
- Program Dates: June 24 - August 3, 2018
- Amount: Selectees will be awarded a scholarship that covers all program expenses including housing, meals, participation fees and materials.
- Key Info: The Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program (SSCCPP) targets current community college students considered low-income and/or underrepresented in medicine providing exposure to medicine and health through topics in health disparities, leadership challenges in health provision and administration, science success strategies, professional development, clinical exposure, successful preparation for the medical school application process, postsecondary and graduate/professional school financing.
- To Apply: Click here.
- Program Website: Click here.
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 650-736-1685