Student Research Symposium
- Date: Sunday, May 20, 2018
- Time: 8:15-2:00p
- Cost: Free!
- Location: UC Davis, Storer Hall 1322, Davis, CA
- Key Info: This is an opportunity for students that are interested in pursuing dentistry! On May 20th, UC Davis Health Professions Advising will be hosting their THIRD Discover Dentistry Symposium. Join them for tips from a successful applicant, insight from current dental students, admissions presentation, mock interviews and moreThey'll have over 15 current dental students from UCSF and UOP and newly admitted dental students to help guide you along the process of applying to dental school.
- Register here: For more information check out the flyer to the right or the file below.
SUMMER PRE-HEALTH PROGRAMS
Please note that the opportunities listed below are in order of their application deadline. Be sure to look at the "program dates" to determine when the actual program takes place.
Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program Fellowship Program
- Application Deadline: Priority Consideration for applications submitted by February 28, 2018. Final submission date is March 15, 2018 .
- Program Dates: June 24 - August 3, 2018
- Amount: Selectees will be awarded a scholarship that covers all program expenses including housing, meals, participation fees and materials.
- Key Info: The Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program (SSCCPP) targets current community college students considered low-income and/or underrepresented in medicine providing exposure to medicine and health through topics in health disparities, leadership challenges in health provision and administration, science success strategies, professional development, clinical exposure, successful preparation for the medical school application process, postsecondary and graduate/professional school financing.
- To Apply: Click here.
- Program Website: Click here.
- Contact Information: email@example.com or Call 650-736-1685