Please note that the opportunities listed below are in order of their application deadline. Be sure to look at the "program dates" to determine when the actual program takes place.
Mosquito Caretaker (CSUEB)
- Application Deadline: Until position filled.
- Sponsored by: Dr. Nazzy Pakpour, CSUEB
- Location: CSUEB, Hayward Hills Campus, Department of Biology, Pakpour Lab
- Brief Description: Assist in the maintenance of the mosquito colony and assist with mosquito experiments. Will involve some weekend work. Time commitment: at least 3 days a week, 3-10 hours a week. Work study students preferred. No previous experience is necessary! I offer independent research units (1 unit/3 hours of research). A one year commitment is necessary. All student researchers are
expected to apply for funding through the center for student research, unless they are work study.
- To Apply: Email Dr. Nazzy Pakpour at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire as to whether the position is still available, and provide your major, expected grad date, times and days you can work, the
position you are interested in and why.