Volunteer to Help at the CSUEB Education Summit!
- Deadline to Sign up for Volunteer Activity: Ongoing
- Date of Event: Saturday, February 9, 2019; program runs from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Location of Event: Cal State East Bay - Hayward Campus in the University Gymnasium, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, Hayward, CA 94542.
- Brief Description: This is a call for volunteers to assist with the CSUEB Education Summit, a free educational event for first- generation, African American, Asian American, Latino, Native American, and Pacific Islander Students and their families. Program Highlights: Learn how to prepare for college through presentations and workshops for middle and high school students. Visit the college and resource fair showcasing universities, community colleges, and support programs. Financial aid Workshops include FAFSA and Dream Act application tips. Lunch will be provided.
- For More Information: Click here.
- To Sign Up to Volunteer: Click here.