Kinesiology Volunteer Opportunity
- Event Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Deadline to register via the links below: Wednesday, April 11th.
- General Volunteer Details: Volunteers Needed!!! Department of Kinesiology is collecting data to investigate the relationship between muscle and bone strength. The main goal of the project is to determine if muscle strength can provide a non-invasive field test for teachers, coaches, and clinicians to assess bone health. If you are 18-70 years of age you qualify! You will complete a survey and 5 fitness tests including body composition, bone strength of leg and arm, strength of your lower limb muscles, grip strength, and your vertical jump height.
- The study has been approved by the CSUEB IRB committee. Any questions or concerns can be directed to Dr. Yingling firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information and to sign up: Email email@example.com
General Volunteer and University Showcase opportunities at Welcome Day 2018
- Event Date/Time: Saturday, April 21, 2018 11:15a-1p
- Deadline to register via the links below: Wednesday, April 16th.
- General Volunteer Registration: for students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community members who want to exclusively support the event as a whole by performing a wide variety of event set-up/break-down duties. Volunteers are needed the entire day, but there are options to volunteer for specific shifts: https://goo.gl/forms/rsR4eAB9wIzFYaC02
- For more information about this free event: Click here or contact the Office of Prospective Student Services (OPSS) Team - Phone: (510) 885 - 2612 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org