Volunteer at Via Heart Project
- Program Date: Sunday, April 14th, 2019
- Time: 7:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: San Mateo High School
- Brief Description: Via Heart Project is an organization based in SF dedicated to screening teens ages 12-25 for heart conditions. There are opportunities to interact with adolescents/young adults, place the leads, and perform EKG's yourself. It's a great opportunity to learn from EKG technicians even if you have no prior experience. Great place for hands-on patient experience and get an EKG done for free on yourself!
- To Volunteer: Click here.
- If you know anyone between the ages of 12-25 who may want to be screened, click here.