UPCOMING PRE-HEALTH PROFESSION WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
3rd Annual Multidisciplinary Civic Engagement Symposium
- Date: Saturday, June 23, 2018.
- Time: 8:00a-2:30p
- Cost: Free
- Location: Stanford School of Medicine, Li Ka Shing Learning and Knowledge Center, 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, Alway Building, Campus Drive and Roth Way, Stanford, CA 94305
- Submission Deadline: Registration for attendees opens on March 1, 2018
- Brief Description: The Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education will host the 3rd annual multi-disciplinary Civic Engagement Symposium focused on improving health in our communities on Saturday, June 23, 2018. This event is open to San Francisco Bay and Surrounding Area Community College, State University, and Independent School students, faculty, staff, and their community partners. Attendees will learn about strategies to improve health and health outcomes from posters, presenters and partners in various disciplines. Attendance is free, registration is required and seating is limited.
- For More Information: Click here.