Workshops and Conferences for Pre-Health Profession Students
13th Annual Northern California Pre-Pharmacy Symposium (NCPPS)
- Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Location: Dwinelle and Wheeler Hall, UC Berkeley
- Cost: General Admission: $12 (before March 18) or $15 (after March 18)
- Sponsor: UC Berkeley's Pre-Pharmacy Informational and Learning Leadership Society (PILLS)
- Brief Summary: Are you interested in a service-oriented career? Come explore whether pharmacy fits your career goals and interests! The field of pharmacy extends beyond working at local pharmacies. Today, pharmacists work in diverse fields from conducting clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry to adjusting personalized medications in hospitals and outpatient clinics. We would like to encourage you to attend the 13th Annual Northern California Pre-Pharmacy Symposium (NCPPS) held on the UC Berkeley campus to learn more about a career in pharmacy and how to apply to pharmacy schools. This opportunity includes networking with leading pharmacy professionals, exploring some of the nation’s top pharmacy schools, and learning about the diverse career paths in pharmacy. This daylong symposium will feature workshops, presentations, and panels to help answer any of your questions regarding a career in pharmacy. Registration is now open so make sure to secure your spot!
- For More Information: Click here and/or watch this video
- To Register: Click here.
Physician Assistant Virtual Fair
- Date: April 9, 2019
- Location: Online at this link.
- Cost: Free & Open to the Public
- Sponsored by: Yale School of Medicine, MARIST, and Barry University
- Brief Description: Meet school representatives from PA programs at colleges & universities across the U.S. Free for all prospective students and advisors to attend.
- For More Information: Click here.
Dugoni Discovery Day - Admissions Open House
- Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Time: 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Location: University of the Pacific (Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry 155 Fifth Street San Francisco, CA
- Cost: Purchase tickets here. Tickets are $30 per person (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
- Sponsor: University of the Pacific
- Brief Summary: Dental Students! The annual admissions open house gives prospective students and their families a chance to discover more about dental education at the Dugoni School. Dugoni Discovery Day provides attendees with an inside look at the DDS, IDS and Dental Hygiene programs at the school, and offers tips on how to prepare to apply for admission to these programs.
- For More Information and to Register: Click here.
Stanford University Pre-Vet Expo VI
We are searching for new opportunities to post here. So please check back soon!